Lauren’s specialty is coaching and facilitating “human performance” for personal, professional, and business endeavors:
- project commencement and development
- project facilitation for groups
- small-business executive coaching
- creative problem-solving techniques
- coaching marketing and public presentations
- fitness, health, and energy
- stress and/or time management and techniques
- improvements in communications – family, business, community
After earning a degree in design, Lauren Muney excelled in the entertainment industry for over 30 years, as a professional performer, craftsman, and producer, developing interactivity, public speaking, and creative problem-solving.
Starting in 2002 Lauren’s career scope enlarged to assist others enhancing lives through assessment, awareness, and individualized problem-solving for personal and corporate settings, including seminars, program development, Powerpoint development, presentation development, facilitation, and other projects.
- Contract facilitator for Regional Manufacturing Institute’s Energy Efficiency program, working with companies through the Baltimore region
- Coached principal and spearheaded marketing for Essential Somatics international health workshops, seminars, and professional training program
- Participated in Harvard Medical School’s first medical coaching conference
- Lifestyle Consultant to Goodrich Corporation through Take Care Health): producing Powerpoint lectures, writing scripts for DVD videos, and featured on the videos.
- Created peer-employee health-mentoring program for the Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Consultation and collaboration with public health adminstrator, Dr. Richard Lewis, formerly of The Cleveland Clinic
- Adjudicator with Wellcoaches: assessing and grading coach-trainees for certification